Fresh, creamy, with or without a bite, it’s up to you, but this guacamole is quick and delish!
What you’ll need for a bowl of quick guacamole:
– 1 large, or 2 smaller, ripe avocado’s (When is my avocado ready to eat? VIDEO)
– 1 garlic clove
– 1 lime
– bunch of fresh coriander
– 1 hot and fiery chilli, finely chopped, optional
– ½ teaspoon Badia ground cumin
– ½ teaspoon Badia ground coriander
– salt and black pepper to taste
Peel and remove the pip from the avocado, scoop all the flesh into a bowl and squash the flesh with a fork or a small masher into a pulp. Watch Jamie’s video on How to peel an avocado.
Add the spices, lime juice and squeeze the garlic through a garlic squeezer, mix to combine. Add the chilli if you like, and the coriander, the salt and pepper to taste, mix well.
That’s it! Make sure you cover it with some cling wrap and refrigerate before use.
One reply on “Quick guacamole”
[…] with some super simple guacamole and sour cream, and even some of your homemade(-ish) […]